Secure and tighten access control over keys
Our key tracking solutions for utility service providers combine quality hardware with software applications that keep a full audit trail of key transactions in real time. Our solutions give you maximum control over your organization’s assets, keys, and fleet.
Easily manage all of your keys and assets through a secure, browser-based dashboard. Generate customizable reports for all audit and compliance needs.
We offer full lifecycle service. From your initial consultation, to customized installation, to on-site training for your personnel. Then ongoing, with phone support and on-site support.
- Automated transaction logging ensures keys are always accounted for, curbing unnecessary rekeying costs or regulatory breaches
- Manage who has access to your facilities, vehicle fleet, and public infrastructure through a browser-based dashboard
- Sturdy and expandable key cabinets are cost-effective and suitable for facilities supporting any sized grid or infrastructure network
- Key selections light up for faster and easier transactions
- Automated alerts can trigger alarms, emails, or texts if keys are not returned at the end of shifts
- Your choice of access method: fingerprint, facial reader, proximity card, or PIN code
- Securely store radios and expensive handheld electronics
- Touchless RFID tag access allows rapid issue and return to keep staff working efficiently
- Automated transaction logging eliminates unnecessary inventory management
- Ready portable radios and other electronics with built-in charging ports
- Protect heat-sensitive equipment with an integrated cooling system
- Customize access by job type or individual duty
- Monitor patrols in real time for total awareness of your facility’s security presence
- Automated checkpoint logging keeps your guards focused on your infrastructure and personnel
- Customizable alerts if guards miss check-in times or do not complete tours
- Automatically builds detailed reports for easier regulatory compliance
- RFID technology is usable in high-security settings